Monday, November 10, 2003

And the "Light"?!?

OK so I've read over the last post now and realized I need more detail.

The elections are over. Yea! We lost. Oh well. The thing about that is in no time there will be another election the Dems are already stumping hard and the primary is only a few short months away. I need to finalize Gary’s post-campaign statements this week. Numbers aren’t balancing and I might have to spend a significant amount of time with the bank to figure things out. I spoke with him yesterday about this and he implied that he intended to run again in two years. Whether I’m there too remains to be seen. It isn’t as though I would not support him it’s the over commitment thing. We’ll see.

I’ve spent a great deal of time with A*. I know I’ve already fallen for him. I need to be patient and pace myself though. I do not want to smother him, which I know I could easily do, he’s just so, well he is, trust me. He has a large group of friends and I know that he has not seen some of them of late because he has spent more time with me. That is natural, I think. At the same time it is an adjustment and I just need to acknowledge that. I need “me” time just as much so it works. All things being equal on a grander scheme of things point of view long term is where it’s at.

It needs to be an early one for me – off to Windsor tomorrow morning.