Monday, January 05, 2004

Happy New Year!

Time to blow through all those resolutions you've made. Actually I didn't make any this year. There is a method to my madness though and I hope that it works. First of all New Year's was spent in Toronto again this year. This is a place were no resolution stands much chance - at least those of the self-improvement/be a better person kind, but that is another story. While I have not committed myself to any one resolution I do intend to work on those things that I want made better. Be it a bad habit or character flaw I want to try everyday to do better than the last to be the person I think I should be. No easy task to be sure but, then if it was easy we would all do it. So for now I will take it in steps, some have already begun others in time this will be a good year.