Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Cathartic enough for you

Wow reading the last few blogs speaks volumes. Enough of the gloomy Gus syndrome OK!?!

So obviously I need to work on relationship issues. I also need to focus on me. It can be conflicting because the relationship is beyond the person, at the same time however, I know that my relationship, for all its short comings, is important to me. Thus it is important to have a relationship. It is clearly not a healthy relationship but what ever is, and besides just because someone isn’t healthy doesn’t mean we kill them does it? Why then should it be different with a relationship?

I’ve been to the gym more times in the last few weeks than the previous six months. I’ve also felt better, and ironically worse, in the last few weeks. More over I have just felt. This is a good thing. Any way here’s to the journey!

No comments: