Saturday, August 20, 2005

This too shall pass

Letting go has never come easy for me. I do not entirely know why, save that I can clearly identify very early memories where I would not or could not never something. Be it a toy a memory or even a scar I had to return to it. Little much has changed over all these many years.

I love him. I truly do, and I know that I always will. I also know that it takes more than my own love to hold something together and despite all my wanting and wishing to the contrary we have parted our ways and I must accept that. Hopefully putting that into writing will help.

I do not know what the future holds and remain open to the chance of happiness someday.

Until then...

1 comment:

Wannabeleader said...

YEAH MICHIGAN! Do you support UM or State?

Go blue!

Wannabeleader