Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hi Hello

I'd almost forgotten. Actually I had.

The night of my last post before this something happened. It has taken some time to get right by it. Three months later I can still recognize the after effects and upon reflection think this may be something that I take with me through the rest of my life. Even today I found myself with thoughts that would not have been a part of me before.

I will be fine that I know but things are different. I've had a fair number of adventure and travels since we last met. I've done a lot for me (who else?!?) and a lot of nothing at the same time.

There have been plenty of things that I've thought I should opine over and share with ya'll. I've also thought about dropping the blog all together. I've certainly not done much to ensure regular readership, let alone anything grander. I may never... then again.

I should share some of my pics from my recent trip to San Francisco. We'll see.

Suffice to say I'm still around. Same old me, with just a bit more time to reflect.

'til next time...

D

No comments: