Monday, April 05, 2004

Fish Fry

N&M have been together for 30 years. In typical lesbian fashion they were together since the second date. They threw a party to celebrate and A and I made an apperance. It was mostly older lesbian couples but some of the usual crowd was there as well so it wasn't a complete bore. A* implied to others later that it was dread full but I think he enjoyed himeself, must have been the fact that their how was pet free.

We made up for it by heading to the Eagle after that. It was completely on a whim but to our surprise that night was also the night of the Do-a-Fool Musical. People come in from all over to see that. We met a cool guy from St. Louis, MO wearing a kilt. It is just too bad for him that he had so little to show off with out anything on under there. The PZ was in full effect, A* even had a cute German via Australia un-cut and an accent to die for. To top it off my brother's boss from the USMC and his wife stopped by after calling me from the Rainbow Room, thinking that I would be there. I know I don't get it either. Apartently they had been to a Tartan Day celebration and didn't want to call it a night when the party ended so they thought of me. Now that I get. Anyway, the beauty of it was that Gunny was wearing a kilt too! Now I know it sounds bad but he had a baby smooth butt! I mean no hair, nothing, just perfect smooth skin. Round and frim too! A few times I took my attention away from him and let him fend for himself. It was like throwing him to the lions but it was fun to watch none the less.