Thursday, April 22, 2004

I want to be a Jockey!

They sure know how to do it down in Kentucky! For the two weeks leading up to the Ketucky Derby the entire city of Louisville turns into one great big festival. The kick-off event is Thunder Over Louisville - perportedly the largest fire works event in all of North America. It was quite spectacular. Unfortunately as I knew we would be heading directly from the fireworks to the clubs I did not bring my camera. They were quite fantastic.

The club we hung out at the most Connections in Louisville, is a fun little gem. It has no few than nine bars and at least ten different areas. These are not your average bars or area either. It is sprwaling. The building itself takes up the better half of a city block. The music was good, I don't remember a momment where I wanted to stop dancing becaue of what was being played. The crowd on Saturday night was fun. Mixed in every combination imaginable, although it tended to be cute corn feed boi's with a masculinity and charm to them that with their accent just made me swoon.

As always A* had the PZ rocking, I even got in on the game. It helped that eleven of us from Detroit headed down there. We were a force to be reconned with to be certain. Some of us were veteran's others virgins to the game. By nights end the entire group had the velvet touch.

The clubs down there stay open until 4 AM. A good thing when you consider the party pro's that we are. Things wound down by about 5 in the morning but it was definately a place we will have to head back to!

See ya'll later now, hear!?!