Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Do you want to buy a car?!?

I’ve thrown in the towel. Due to my current financial situation I can no longer afford the luxury of my second car.

It is a 2002 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Limited; Deep Sapphire Blue Pearlcoat/Dark Blue Cloth Top w/ Royal Blue/Cream Interior. The car is in excellent condition only one little scratch on the right corner of the rear fascia. Only 16,500 miles and it was wintered in the garage. I’ll throw in the custom fit Kimberly-Clark NOAH car cover (seeing as how I won’t have any use for it.) The price is fairly firm at $15,500 although you will note the ad does read OBO. While I do need to rid myself of the car I’m in no hurry to do so and car afford to wait out another month or two if need be.

Anyway, check it out and if you’re interested please feel free to contact me.

Until next time… know that you’re loved,

D

No comments: