Thursday, May 05, 2005

Melon Collie

So I don't really have much to say, and more importantly I don't really feel like saying anything; yet I feel compelled to write. I need to finish my update about Toronto and yet that is fast becoming irrelevant or at least unimportant. I have spent the last few nights working on the renovation and actually painting, though I feel I may have to go back a few steps and touch up a few dry-wall sections. The is the boy in AA who I think is really cute but I know is painfully str8 and am actually becoming friendly with (I almost put friends but we remain acquaintances and probably will so). The school board elections are finished and we won. That is the last few days in a nutshell without all the detail.

Until later.

Know that you're loved,

D

No comments: