Thursday, June 02, 2005

Incommunicado

Yes, yes, yes; I know I haven’t written much lately. I haven’t felt the drive to do so. Some days I am just to busy and other days I just don’t care to. It has felt as though there wasn’t much to share but in retrospect there is actually quite a bit. Here are some of the highlights in no particular order.

Balthazar and son of Archibald are gone.
A cute twenty something guy helped move my gas meter, the other guys called him “two beers”
I sold the Sebring
My sister is moving to San Francisco, she wanted me to adopt one of her cats that she fears won’t make the trip, I had to say no on account of A*
I am on the board for another three year term
My sister-in-law filed for divorce from the twin
The floor upstairs is complete
My latest camera is kaput

Reflections of current events, the weather and the Memorial Holiday aside life is moving along. I will probably be traveling toward the end of this month or the beginning of next. I hope to let you know more, later.

I don’t want to stop writing, so bare with me.

Until next time, as always – Know that you’re loved,

D

No comments: