Sunday, February 19, 2006

I know, I know

I think we are definitely at the height of winter. I've been unmotivated to do much, including writing and I find myself falling back into old habits. I've been sick for the last week which has not helped but I am for sure depressed right now. I got an interesting phone call recently that has reopened old wounds and I am realizing that I hadn't progressed as much as I may have thought. How I've handled the situation is perhaps the best and most adult. That said it has reminded me of old pains and allowed myself to question myself and my instincts. Talking to a friend of mine I have gone from hurt, through sad and am pressing nicely into angry. I think it is important to recognize this and get through it as soon as I can else I do something really dumb ('cause God knows I already do enough dumb things)

I am re-evaluating my contribution to the community and what my part is and will be moving forward. Work is starting to eat into my free time and I need to manage my stress a bit more actively than most so I do need to prioritize how I spend the rest of my time. Thinking about dating again but I still don't know...

Like I said that random phone call has definitely made me aware of how hurt I am still and how much more I have to do.

No comments: