Sunday, March 05, 2006

Well the thing is...

The problem with turning a corner is that you cannot see what's coming at you. It's been a rough week for a number or reasons.

My router is fried so doing anything on-line right now is a pain and I cannot connect to work so I've had to put in a few extra hours there to do some of the things I had started to do here.

Spent the weekend with my nephew. We had a lot of fun but I was ready for him to go home. It apparently showed because toward the end he even asked if I was getting annoyed with him. It wasn't so much that, as it was that his father was supposed to have picked him up hours before and I missed out on something I had been hoping to do. So be it.

The cute guy from last week has disappeared into the either. Though I have made zero attempt to contact him and I realize because of certain people I am not yet willing to be the one to put anything out there for rejection. It makes me sad and angry at the same time. Sad for the obvious that I still have some way to go and angry because I now recognize this as something that was taken from me. I am not the same person I was, and at the present I am feeling as though that may not be an all together positive thing. In many ways I might be worse off now than before, not stronger.

The saying goes it is always darkest before the dawn. Well then I'm ready to wake up. I grow weary of the darkness and long for the light.

I know it will be some time still and the hard parts may yet lay head. Let's hope I see those things coming...

No comments: