Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ah...

This is the first of what will hopefully be many from the patio. This provided the aforementioned problems do not become on going.

Yep it is that time already (already as if...). This afternoon I drug the patio furniture out and set up shop out in the back yard. The weather is perfect, the birds are singing and I'm tickled pink. Tomorrow I will break ground on the deck and soon I will have the completed another important phase of my back yard project.

What I've realized of course is that as with most things I am never satisfied. I have already devised the next the phases and am dreaming up even more. One step at a time but you never know.

As for the blog... I hope to spend a fair amount of time out here and while relaxing and listening o the radio is a good thing I wouldn't mind being able to write a bit in the process. Get on my soap box as some might say.

The truth is there have been multiple times when I have lay awake at night and realized the ramblings of my mind are similar to my writing. Of course I cannot say that one follows the other but I don't mind being able to share my point of view with some things. I am not of course an expert and intentionally avoid some topics because I know it is being read by some people that are decidedly less than anonymous.

I could of course change the blog address, add some content that may turn some of and prevent others from reading doing work but what would be the point? In a way I appreciate the fact that despite time and distance I can continue a dialogue, albeit one way, with those I don't see or talk to on a regular basis. It is in a subtle way, as this post is as well, of saying that though you are not in my life the you were that does not mean I do not think of you.

Sometimes of course more can be said with less (or perhaps with links) so look for it and enjoy.

'til then...

No comments: