Sunday, April 09, 2006

We have contact

It only took two hours but I finally have connection to the internet from my lap top again. This is a good thing as it will allow me to get some work done from home (not that I really want to but still...) and it just might allow me to blog a little bit more as well.

As it turns out I was have some difficulties in March and I reset my router. Apparently I need to be more careful about that as it lost the settings it needed to communicate with the modem and couldn't connect. Somewhere in the efforts to reinstall the system information it wouldn't do it so...

Linksys was pretty helpful, though I must admit I put off calling them for well over a month. I just don't like dealing with those things. OF COURSE both calls I made there I spoke with someone not of this hemisphere. It's annoying from a fundamental point of view in that I know someday my job may be there as well and more simply because many times I had to ask for them to repeat what was said. And I generally think that I can pick up on that better than most.

Anyway, now that's out of the way...

No comments: