Friday, November 24, 2006

Fotografia

I got a new tripod today and am eagerly looking forward to using it. I've tried a couple of times to take pictures at dusk and dawn but the vast majority end up blurry 'cause I cannot hold the camera that steady. Now my only issue will being able to let go of being self conscience when I go out to take photos. I can't explain it I just feel like everyone is paying attention to me when I have a camera in my hands. The interesting part is that I also feel like I enjoy having my camera because it allows me to hide behind it. I know it doesn't make sense, I know; it's just who I is...

I could just play the "pro" angle, after all I wouldn't mind being able to make some money from this in the long run, so I may as well act the part. Or I could just not worry about what others think. HA wouldn't that be great!

Anyway.

Until next time, know that you're loved,

D

No comments: