Wednesday, February 23, 2005

San Antonio

Thoughts on Texas. It may not be the most liberal state in the country and the political shenanigans that have gone on there lately leave much to be desired. All the same it might be nice out there who knows?!? At least I certainly do not. Well, that may change. I have previously thought about going somewhere for a vacation and why not Texas? It will be plenty warm, although really anything would be warmer than here and it does have a lot to do. Not to mention the fact that I would like to interview out there and thus may be able to deduct some of the expense from next years taxes. (Having just finished 2004 it is fresh on my mind)

So let's have a go of it. I want to do a little more research to make sure I don't waste my time and it would be nice to be able to know I will have money to pay for the trip but hey isn't that the point of the trip. Take a chance...

No comments: