Friday, February 25, 2005

What to do, what to do

A* is off to TO this weekend. He will be taking the Hummer and cannot stop talking about it. Myself on the other hand will be spending the weekend at home. Normally this would be a good thing as we do spend a fair amount of time together so time apart is appreciated; however I've spent the last month at home without a job. While I have definitely spent some time working on finding a job and interviewing I have also spent quite a bit of time inside this otherwise empty house. It gets to bit dull after awhile.

That said I have many other issues to attend to in my life right now and should definitely avail myself to the time that I have. Going to the gym, working on the home renovations, and doing so various stuff on-line are definite things that I WANT to do. It is only a matter of coordinating those things with the rest of my expectations that I need to balance. I suppose that should be more than enough to keep me occupied for the next week let alone until Monday! So be it.

No comments: