Thursday, December 29, 2005

Still life



Of course immediately a couple of things come to mind.

First and foremost is another part of my resolution list. That being getting more serious about photography. This will be problematic inasmuch as I do not currently have an operating camera but that can be remedied and as soon as I have other debts taken care of, which if things work out could start seeing some progress in the early part of next year. I would like to participate in the Photo-A-Day challenge by a group from DPChallenge. In that I have never contributed to DPC perhaps I should aim for that first before getting too crazy. All the same I want to get back into it, and if I can manage it I will in the early part of 2006. Not all resolutions have to start on New Year's Day, after all. I'd love to have a new camera now and a fancy one at that but again I need to learn to walk first right?!?

The second is more of the same. Yoga. Relaxation. Meditation. I am working on letting go. I hold on to things and thoughts that I can no longer do anything about. That's not to say that I will stop caring or close my heart off the world around me but I need to accept that there is far more that I can never control and thus need to let go of the idea that I need to try. There are so many things that I can effect and I should start focusing on them.

'til next time

Namaste

No comments: