Thursday, March 11, 2004

Drinks Anyone

How ironic! I write yesterday about how I would someday like to be a parent and today I receive news that friends of ours are in the process to adopt a child. I don't normally ask anyone to read my blog, primarily because it gives me the opportunity to be as free in my writing as possible, however this time I couldn't help it and asked A* to read my own timely thoughts.

Last night way a doosey! We went to the Double O for drinkies after work. That ended up in drinks at my place where I proceed to get over the top. Luckily today I am feeling surprising well and will probably forego the drink tonight. I know I vented a little bit to one of my best friends but it has been an on-going thing that really should be resolved otherwise it will destroy our friendship in the long run.