Tuesday, March 09, 2004

OK I don't know which gremlin stole my Blog from Monday but I want it back. On second thought you can keep it. It was boring anyway.

Election Time is here! Not that it has escaped me that it was coming but now I am really in the thick of it. I just applied for on Tax Payer ID and for on-line training of the new electronic filing system for campaign finance. That should really help me with the processing of paperwork. Wa who! I'm not sure why but I have again volunteered (after being asked so is it really volunteering?!?) to be the treasurer for not one but two different campaigns. One is for Oakland Community College Board of Trustees and the second is for State of Michigan House of Representatives. Luckily the first will be over by June and should be significantly less complicated than the later (no primary and much less money).

I finished yet another home improvement project! This one replaced the old fixtures in my bath. I went with the retro look. There are some fantastic contemporary designs out there. That will have to wait for the full remodel. Next project is the BIGGIE - the upstairs - (dunt, dunt dunnnn...). I have been putting it off for far too long. I actually have the entire thing visualized now and am quite excited to finish it. Maybe that will lead to other nice changes in my life. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. We'll see.

No comments: