Monday, April 04, 2005

If a job falls in the woods...

Today WAS supposed to be my first day back to being gainfully employed. However, due to a comedy of errors that has been delayed until next week. All in all I think that I have lost about three weeks due to the utter incompetence of several of the people involved. What irks me the most is that these buffoons will be taking a cut off the top from my salary in return for what I'm not sure. I found the job, I interviewed for the job and pretty much had the job locked up before "they" were ever involved. The prices I am paying for health insurance leads me to believe that I am paying for it in full without any help from my employer, and that is about it. Nothing much else is there. Needless to say I will continue to look and may even come up with a major change yet. It will be nice to work again though.

No comments: