Sunday, April 10, 2005

"You have mail..."

And so it happens... In almost two years of blogging yesterday - Saturday, 09 April 2005 - I received my first comment. And wouldn't you know it that the very first, and presently only, comment in this entire blog is SPAM!!!

Now I understand that at some point the comment feature was malfunctioning and suspect through other's testimony that commenting still may be cumbersome to the uninitiated but I've done it so it cannot be all too difficult. Now perhaps nobody reads this. But I know otherwise as the counter would clearly indicate. In the past I have been intermittent in my posting but have been pretty steady of late so perhaps this will change.

But I mean really SPAM!?! Now obviously it isn't trying to sell me a "little blue pill" but nevertheless, clearly there is no substance to the comment and the blog is as meaningless and/or indecipherable as to the character or personality of it's editor(s) to warrant such a comment.

All the same though it is my very first comment, I will cherish it always...

No comments: