Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tick tock

There doesn't seem to be enough time in the day lately. The new job is good, frustrating at times but I am getting through that. My days fly by and more often than not I am still working away several hours after I should have already gone home. The up side of that is I hope to get some recognition for my efforts and it passed the time. The down side is many of the other things I want to do just don't get done. This of course many not be any different than before but I have a real sense that I need to do more with less and that bugs me.

Campaign Finance Statements are due in a week and while I have most of the information I am still missing one or two tid bits that could make all the difference. Still I don't expect to have to stay up all night this time.

Time is running out on the Capital Campaign too. With less than one week to go we only need $18,784 out of $5,300,000. Anyone want to write a check? There were a lot of people that worked very hard on this project.

No comments: