Monday, January 03, 2005

Diet Advice

Interesting read... Why Diets Fail - Men's Health. It should prove a good inspiration when the diet starts to wander. Of course I still need to pick it up to full speed but the last few days have been modestly successful so I'm not too disappointed.

Something ODD is happening to my post as there should have been two in the last few days but the just aren't showing up (they were sent via e-mail post). Hopefully this isn't a big problem as I find it rather convenient to post this way, there is something about writing an e-mail that doesn't seem to translate into posting a blog on the website.

The Big Bash meeting tonight was good. It is hard to believe that it is only two months away now. We definitely need to pick up the pace. I've got a tonne of work ahead of me. Speaking of which...

'til later,

D

No comments: