Friday, January 28, 2005

Sell, Sell!

OK. I don't need the money right now, but if, though hopefully not when, I need the money I do not want to be left in the lurch. Based upon observations I have made I am not inspired and my faith in the leadership at the Company is one of distrust to begin with. Do I think they will come out of the current financial pressures?!? Sure, they always do. Do I think they will be major players for the foreseeable future? Yeah, but I see it diminishing. Do I think they will ever be major stock must-haves. Now would have I sold my entire portfolio if I did!?! Now, I cannot tell you what to do but, do you want to trust your money to a gang of men that act more out of their own self interest than your own. That balanced with the fact that they themselves are somewhat dependent upon the financial success of the Company. Who knows, for myself though, I sold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your right about one thing, you've got to get your money out of their hands as soon as possible. The plant is closing, what do you have to do now?? As soon as you're laid off you need to get that money transfered into YOUR own account. But how do you do that and why, and who to do it with?? email for more info as well as if you would like a job oportunity/education/training/licensing to learn how to do that for others in the same boat?? I'm right here in GR and here to help get you the info necessary to make educated decisions. Write me at metfreak11@sbcglobal.net