Saturday, October 29, 2005

Out ye dreams

Had another dream last night. This one was odd in that it was a dream itself. I was older as was A*. It was everything I had once hoped we would get to at some point but still I cannot understand why I have these dreams. We aren't together. He wants to focus un himself and I am trying to do the same. Though I must say that part of working on me is working on my relationship.

I do not know if I am not seeing some flaw that he saw. I do not know if he is too strong willed to bring himself to try again. I used to think that things would be better and easier for the both of use together rather than alone. (I suppose I still do) However I accept that I need to do it on my own. I do not want to let go but will for now. I will always love him but I cannot continue to hurt for something that I alone cannot fix. I need to focus my energies on me and my life. To all of you my love and prayers. I hope everyone can find that thing in life that gives meaning and happiness.

Until then,

Know that you're loved,

D

No comments: