Sunday, October 23, 2005

Things To Do

Too busy to really reflect right now.

The ground breaking for Affirmations is this afternoon. It don't really want to go but it will be good for me to do something social, more than going to the gym or work. It is a historic time in our communities history and being able to be a part of that doesn't come along every day. The Governor will be there so it has some broader importance.

Tomorrow I have yet another of many interviews. As has been the case I am nervous but calm. I want to do well but I recognize that I do still have a job for the time being so if I do not get it, so be it. Another though has entered my mind of late, that how do I know the company I might work for will be any better than the one I am with? It's negative and I think it comes from the once bitten, twice shy problem plaguing the automotive industry right now. I have to remind myself that the certainty of a job for life is gone and that what I am doing is the right thing.

I hope that I am able to get a better, more stable position soon. I need to start checking some of my "Things To Do:" off my list. Nothing has been easy of late so getting some of these things behind me will allow me to focus on the rest of the list with more focus. Here's hoping.

No comments: