Monday, March 07, 2005

That's the thing about guilt

So I'm none too pleased about the sentence I've received. I admit that what I did was wrong and that I expect that I should be punished in some form. It is just that I don't believe in AA and I know that this very judge has generally given out much lighter sentences (in the area or AA to others) . So here it is 50 hours or community service, w/ 10 hours granted for appearing in his dog-n-pony road show, 12 months probation, fines and AA three times a week. That's right three times a week. Now I don't know about you but that is just over the top. What the hell am I supposed to get out of wasting my time three times a week sitting through this bogus mambo-jumbo? I freely admit that I have a problem w/ alcohol. Let's move on.

No comments: