Wednesday, March 02, 2005

We interrupt this blog

Umm... Silicon Valley we have a problem.

Actually I have had quite a few problems with just about everything on-line lately. Nothing in great measure but it all adds up to being a pain in the buttocks. Apparently a portion of yesterdays blog was omitted. I know it was there because I added links to text that was a part of the missing. Corrections seen below in darker blue (we queers would call it periwinkle.)

I've also had some problems with my website, which I had hoped would be a good place to post many of the photos taken from last summer. Sure there are other ways but this should not be any more difficult. The garbage that is there right not is only because I have been testing to see if I could get it to work. No success yet. Stay tuned.

It would also appear that the application I have been using to add the photos to my blog is now giving me fits and starts. I suspect some of all of my problems lay in the fact that I currently have multiple pop-up blocker/spamware blocker/spyware blocker/firewalls going right now. Some come with the browser. Some with the computer and some are after the fact. Regardless I am overloaded and now feel trapped by the very thing that was supposed to set me free... There is a metaphor in there to be sure.

Keep you fingers crossed for me, eh!?!

No comments: