Friday, September 26, 2003

'A' cooked dinner for me last night. I had a horrible day at work and actually left early. I was supposed to go to a meeting with the city in the afternoon but it was canceled. Yea me! That meant I could take a quick nap before he showed up.

Dinner was great. He went all out. I didn't have to lift a finger and he made a wonderful meal, complete with cheesecake for desert. Too much for the waistline but it was worth it.

We are thinking of going to South Beach for the White Party in November. It's the week of Thanksgiving and my birthday. I've been slacking with the gym lately I definitely have to get back there on a more regular routine. Can't be out of shape down there. It sounds weird but we have a better friendship now than ever before. I do still love him - I know I always will - but I can see where perhaps this is better.

No comments: