Thursday, September 04, 2003

Did not get much sleep last night. Stared at the ceiling for quite some time. Ugh. Still I plan on going to the gym tonight. A good workout and a nice long run sounds like just what the doctor ordered. I have to go out tonight. More out of duty than desire. It could be fun, I’ve not been to Menjo’s in several months. Still I don’t think that I will stay long. Famous last words…

Trying to raise money for Affirmations but it is harder than you would think. I’m never a big fan of asking for money and it wears when you have to do it several times a year. It is for a good cause, Affirmations is a great organization. I certainly benefited from my experiences there and feel that I need to give back. It would be easier if everyone felt the way I do.

Trying to do the same with Steppin’ OUT and the AIDS Walk Detroit event. The walk is in two weeks and I do not have half the volunteers and donations I’ve had in years past. Times are tough to be certain. I only hope to come through in the end.

No comments: