Monday, September 08, 2003

What a weekend! I didn't get a thing done that I wanted to and spent most of the time at the bar. Pronto to be exact. I haven’t been there in months then I practically lived there last weekend. Even going there I never meant to stay as long as I did. “One drink and then off to mow the lawn and call it an early evening.” The next thing I know it’s one in the morning. It was good though. I ran into friends that I have not seen in quite sometime so it was nice to catch up.

Saturday was more of the same. I met my sister and her girlfriend at Pronto, this time for dinner. Again with no intention to stay long, not even to have drinks. A couple of friends were there when I showed up and we stayed to have a drink after dinner. I had a really good time and met some great people that night. Had a heart-to-heart talk with one friend, it was definitely needed. I need to learn to be quite and let the other person talk some times though. We need to finish that talk.

Went to the Eagle later and had some fun. Not my normal bar but I always have a good time when I’m there. And sometimes after I was there…

I completely forgot about plans I had made for Sunday – brunch and an art fair. Never did mow the lawn and spent the remainder of the weekend on the couch nursing a hangover. I’m making up for it today but still…

I have meetings every night this week. I’m going to be so stressed by then end. This weekend needs to be more low-key. Here’s hoping.

No comments: